Friday, August 23, 2013

Don't tell my husband...

But I am in LOVE!

I decided this year I would create a packet of information for my 5th graders.  It turned out to be 12 pages.  I headed up to school Sunday night to make copies as I didn't want to tie up the machine during the week...
300 students X 12 sheets each = a long time!
I am in love with our new copier.  It printed the pages front and back, collated them AND stapled them together!  

AMAZING!
I had to stop in every so often to remove the copies from the machine but I now have all 315 packets ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. Haha nice machine. It does save you a lot of work. Printing and making copies is always an annoying process. This machine does make everything easy. Good luck with your new school year!

    Paul
    ClassroomIQ
    Grade any free-response assessment online in minutes!
    www.classroom-iq.com

    ReplyDelete