Monday, September 10, 2012

"Ketchup"

We all have them...

I have been wanting to make a sign like this for a while and finally got it done.  Sporadically we have "catch up days" where everyone can finish their work.  I finally finished this sign for my board and I LOVE IT!

This week will be the 5th graders first catch up day.  They will need to:
1.  Finish their art folder covers
2.  Finish their colored self portraits
3.  Finish their Element of Art Monsters
4.  Finish the background drawing for their monsters (a space to live)
5.  Cut out and put their monster in their "space"
6.  Write a story for their monster.

I think that should be enough to keep them busy. 

5 comments:

  1. Who is the artwork by?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just drew it out and colored it by looking at a photo.

      Delete
  2. Would you be able to email me this picture? I would like to print this for my classroom.

    ReplyDelete