Sunday, September 1, 2013

Live Binder

Our schools technology guru has been sending out emails about using LiveBinders for about a year.  From what I understand it is like a regular binder, but you store everything online.  Today I was looking for some art games for my students to play and found this awesome live binder all about art games. 


Thank you to Theresa McGee (from The Teaching Palette) for sharing!
Here are some more of her binders to check out.

Needless to say, I will be checking out and exploring LiveBinder a little more.

1 comment:

  1. I started one once upon a time but I found Pinterest to be a better way to organize for me. Here's what I did a while back...

    http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=52647&backurl=/shelf/my

    I added this one to 'my shelf'... I think that will allow me to find binders easily in the future. It's a good tool.

    ReplyDelete