As the students get ready you give them 5 directions
- Draw 4 straight lines from one side to the other.
- Draw 5 circles any size, anywhere
- Draw 2 lines that start on the edge, curve and end somewhere in teh middle
- Color a minimum of 3 circles and 6 areas
- Demonstrate craftsmanship!
And then be prepared to see how they finish them.
they are all so unique and so much fun. It also helps me get a sense of their personalities. You can check out more at Artsonia.
The 6th graders worked on their covers and this year we used them as review. We reviewed our negative shapes from last years painting project and we reviewed patterning lines. Then they got to work. Their goal was to write their name WITHOUT writing their name... to let the patterns create them. It was hard to do but I loved how they turned out.
Check out more at Artsonia.