Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ben Heine Rocks!

So I posted a while back about an Ben Heine and his awesome Pencil vs. Camera artwork that was inspiring my 6th graders project.  Well, we are finishing them up and so I posted some of them to Artsonia.  When I finished up posting, I emailed Mr. Heine to let him know that he was inspiring us. 
TODAY I GOT AN EMAIL BACK FROM HIM! 
My kiddos will be SO excited. 

"Hello Jennifer,
Thanks for sharing it's lovely and creative!
I've seen all of them. Say hello and congrats to your students.
Creativity has no limits.
Thank you
Ben"
And here are a few of our finished drawings
 



 

1 comment:

  1. I love this artist too. We too used Ben for a great art example. See our project... I will be pinning yours:)

    http://minimatisse.blogspot.com/2012/03/part-of-me-part-of-you.html

    ReplyDelete