Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Elements of Art Organizer

This is a direct steal that is toooooo awesome not to share.

Mrs. Impey over at Art Room 104 posted this great post about an elements of art graphic organizer and I knew it was exactly what I was looking for.  

My 6th graders started the year (yeah this is another catch up post) creating these graphic organizers.  I gave them detailed typed out notes and they could create their own definition or copy mine.  I loved how they reviewed the elements of Art and provide my students with an easy reference for the rest of the year. 


and a close up of some notes
I will be putting this in my "use again" file.  Thank you for sharing Mrs. Impey!


1 comment:

  1. Could you include the notes that you type out to help the students? would you do this with 6th grade?

    ReplyDelete