Perhaps you have seen these ads from Sharpie...if not, do, they are way cool!
The Sharpie blog also has a great Chemming Boey video.
We started a lesson by looking at the work of Chemming Boey and discussing what we thought of it...
- How would they like to draw without sketching first?
- How would they feel about throwing out at 80% finished project because you "messed it up."
- What do they think of drawing on coffee cups?
- What else could they draw on?
- How does he make dark and light ares?
and a few of the other ones...