Saturday, January 10, 2015

Origami Day


So one of my last days with my after school kids left us with just a few kiddos.  We handed out the iPads and I challenged them to find YouTube video's that taught them Origami.  They got to work ~

and they created some really neat projects.  It was fun to watch what each person decided to create.  The girls tended to go toward clothes and animals, the boys toward boxes and ninja stars. 
All around I was impressed with what they were able to do. 
Here are a few of their favorite YouTube channels for Origami.






2 comments:

  1. The dress is adorable...a mini clothesline of these would be so fun! With three left of the quarter, I think we need an origami day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be really fun. There are other clothes to make also!

    ReplyDelete