Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Random Tidbits...

We have lots of things started but nothing finished so I am posting some random tidbits...

A sampling of my Jon Gordon notes... Love him! 
Jon Gordon came to school and spoke at our opening assembly.  It was so AWESOME!  If you haven't read his book "The Energy Bus" yet, I highly recommend it.  It is really common sense stuff but put in a great way.  Basically you want to be feeding the "positive dog" while slaying "energy vampires" on your bus. 
now if that sentence doesn't make you want to find out more...

My classroom's windows covered in Jon Gordon quotes...
My spotlight artist display that is going to change every month.
I am going to try to make it focus on an artist who has overcome a disability of some sort. 
My art display case as inpired by Art with Me!
(check it out here)
Love using iPads for looking up visual references in the classroom.
Love getting the students the information they need, when then need it.  
So there is a few random tidbits... hopefully I will have some lessons up and ready for you soon.  


If you haven't checked out my google site you will have to take a look.  I created it during one of my summer classes. I view it as a "filing cabinet" for all my stuff.  You will be able to follow along on the calendars to see what we are learning and even access my lesson plans.  Hopefully this online accountablity will help me be accountable as the year goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment