Monday, October 7, 2013

What have I been up to...

a whole lotta moving and a shaking!

Last weekend we moved our family of five from our awesome home
where everything had a place and everything was in it's place to...

Our new home...
where there is space for everything and nothing is in it's place.

My husband owns his own professional painting company and this moved was spurred mostly by his needs (notice the 3 car garage, it is double deep for his business.)  Well we knew we were moving into a "project" house that had good bones and just needed a little updating.  We were going to go slow and take the projects one at a time.  

Well that didn't last very long.  The plan was for my son to "live" in the front living room until his room was update (it was the previous owners office).   So we started that project.  Then I spilled spaghetti sauce all over the horrible kitchen carpet (yes I said carpet in a kitchen) but we found wood floors underneath.  Soooo that means we are already in the middle of two projects... Bedroom renovation and floor refurnishing!  Bear with me, I will post more art stuff but I have a lot on my "to do list" right now :)    

So I am off to sand the wood filler yet again... 
and don't be afraid to pray for my poor hubby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment