Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Classroom Updates

My laminating FINALLY came back... so here are a few new things around the art room.  Thank you to all the bloggers who helped inspire these classroom improvements!

 
New 5th and 6th grade assignment boards.  These list what the assignment is, what concept we are learning and what the requirements are for the assignment.
These posters help the students know what I expect from them in regards to grading, to being an artist and what they can expect to do if they finish early.
My 4 steps to being successful in the art room.

Our "ART" vocabulary wall.  
These are all laminated images I printed out.

No more wondering where to stand to wash your hands. 
 No more wondering if there are too many people around the sink.

It never fails to amaze me how quickly the year gets going.  We are rocking out in every class.  Artsonia is getting figured out for the year (going to try their "snap my art" fundraiser and hopefully earn an iPad for the art room).  Hope your year is up and going also!


No comments:

Post a Comment