Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Artsonia

It isn't a secret that I love Artsonia.

This website provides me with everything I want. It focuses on student safety. It allows my students to write about their artwork. It provides a path for parents, grandparents and friends to communicate with students about their projects. It helps me collect and gather digital artwork quickly and efficiently. I find it is super user friendly for me and the kids.
Finally, it also allows us to raise a few extra dollars for the art room. Sure I might only make a couple of hundred dollars a year but I really don't really push that side of the site (Artsonia sends enough emails for that 😉)

We are working on our first uploads this week. I am excited to see the year off to a great start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment