Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August....

I am back up at school with kiddo's coming on Thursday.  I have the normal "constant stomach ache" that comes until they walk in the door.  I feel it even more this year and I don't know why.  For some reason I feel like I have 100+ things left to do and no time left to do it...

I did spend some time on school stuff this summer.  My pencil leads are getting laminated so they will have to wait until tomorrow.  But I wanted to share my planner.  I got this idea of a different blog (Wise & Witty Teacher).  It is a post-it note planner.  I am hoping it really works for me.
I bought a 3 ring binder and note book.  I have tabs for each days classes, so I can keep my grades in there.  I also have a tab for my lesson plans.  
I have the notebook tabbed by each month.  
On each month I put a blank calendar (I used MS Publisher's Basic Calendar)
and behind that is every class, broke down by week.  
Now if a lesson runs long or short, I just move the sticky note.  

I know this isn't much of a post but I promise more will come.  I hope you all had a great summer and are rejuvenated and ready to "Rock."  Here is a quick picture of my kiddo's from the 4th... yes this is how 99% of their group pictures turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment