Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Display's...

So far this year I have put up a few things... and I still have a few to put up.

The 5th and 6th grade students made these cubes. 
I finally got around to putting all 600+ on display together. 
It is always impressive to see kids working independently 
but seeing them all together is so very impressive. 

The 6th graders created color wheels and when I finally put these on display
the kids all impressed. I had put a "exhibit under construction" sign on this 
cast at the start of the year. When that finally came down and this went up, they agreed
 it was worth the wait. 

The 5th graders are working through the difference between abstract and non-figurative art. 
Our abstract art project had us drawing our names, chopping them up and rearranging 
them into images based on lines, shapes and colors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment